Friday, November 19, 2010

Weekly data report

Well I have an add-on that keeps track of my earnings and spending in all aspects that it's possible to make gold. And I keep on forgetting to check after the one week mark, or even the end of the day. But I can make a pretty good guess as to how much I have made based on how much I have, and how much I bought. So at the beginning of the week I had 107k gold, and now I have 102k gold, which is pretty good considering what I have been doing with my money. I lent 2k to a friend for gems, and spent about 6k on herbs to stock pile for the cata launch, which I think will create a huge temp. demand of glyphs. (I took a screen shot of the inks after I milled the herbs I'll put it at the end of the post.) and I would say I spent another 5k on boa enchanting mats. And I bought my priest and druid the regular ice mammoth's for about 1600 combined.  So I think i did pretty good considering I'm only selling about 20% of what I usually sell (I stopped selling gems, and all non boa scrolls). So that's 5000+6000+2000+1600=14600. so I made about 9600 selling a limited supply of glyphs, blue gems, boa scrolls, and other stuff. I should really start to cut back on my useless spending If  I want to hit gold capped :) (I mean do you really need 5 toons with epic flying and 310% flying? apparently I did)

No comments:

Post a Comment