Friday, November 12, 2010

Preparing for cata

Well I was gonna write a guide on the various different professions and how to make gold without playing the ah, but since cata is coming pretty soon the info would only be valid for the next couple of weeks, or partially valid. So instead I'll wait for cata and document my progress. All I'm doing now is stockpiling things I think will be profitable when cata drops and for a few weeks after. And of course I'm trying to sell all my epic gems I have left, and I'm almost out :), to be honest I didn't think I would be able to get rid of my epic gem stockpile but it seems people still raid all the way up to the next expansion.

things to stockpile,

GLYPHS

Not inks, but glyphs themselves. In cata they are changing they ink you use to convert into the other inks, so no stockpiling banks full of inks of the sea. I also have a bunch of netherweave bags that I plan to sell for about 4 times the price they go now for all those new goblins being made. And lastly all my boa enchants, for the same reason, for all the new goblins being made.

No comments:

Post a Comment