Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Making gold during cataclysm's launch

During the first couple of days and weeks after cats's launch the absolute best way to make gold is to farm herbs, ores, and skins. So if your miner, skinner, or herbalist, is not level 75 yet, you better start working on them now.

Now to let you know a little bit about me and farming.

I hate farming for anything.

I will only ever farm if I absolutely have to.(like when I really want an invisibility potion and there are none of the herbs required to make them on the ah) and I'm gonna farm during the first couple of weeks of cataclysm because of how ridiculously high you can post your stuff, and people will pay for it because everyone is gonna want to level their professions as fast as possible, and some of them even save up to buy them during launch.

Of course after the first couple of weeks of cata I'll never farm again.(those hours I spent flying around Sholazar Basin everyday still haunt me *shudders*)

No comments:

Post a Comment