Thursday, December 2, 2010

Leroy Title

Well I was doing Blackrock spire on my mage and our group goes into a room with some dragonkins and eggs all over the floor. Then all of a sudden it dawned on me "this is the room were you get the Leroy Jenkins title, like from the video I've seen a million time". so our group promptly  wipes on the whelps and everyone leaves group. So I hop on my hunter to go get the easiest title to obtain in the game.

It wasn't as easy as I thought it would be (man I miss my volley :( ). So I run in their and turn my monkey pet boots on aggressive and start clearing trash. Then I get to the room with all the whelps and could not figure out how to open the eggs (all you have to do is make contact with them with your toon). So as I was gathering them all up my health started dropping really fast, and let me tell you it's pretty hard to kite 50+ mobs at the same time (not impossible but still pretty hard, I did) and when I got What I thought would be enough I dropped a frost trap/ disengaged and hit multi-shot two times in a row. Muti-shot + Improved serpent string + Serpent spread = Huge lag spike when used on 50+ mobs at the same time. So when my screen unfroze I had the achieve and a whole bunch of dead whelps.
  Then I did it again on my druid to get a nice screen shot of actually getting the achieve.
(it would have been so much easier if I had volley still:( )

No comments:

Post a Comment