Friday, January 14, 2011

AH glyph experiment concluded

Well my "experiment" has ended
I was trying to rise the average price of glyphs on my server, which I did.

mission accomplished

The screen shot above is about people in trade chat complaining about how high glyph prices are, and some one saying how they don't post any glyphs for more than 50g. I don't know why they don't post glyphs for more than 50 gold since they cost at least 55g to make. I just don't understand people sometimes. And yes I am making a killing buying glyphs for below material cost and re saleing them for 5 times what they are worth.

Any way I tried to raise the average prices of glyphs and I did. You see the person in trade said they are trying to keep the prices low and only selling for less than 50. Well When I started this 50 gold was about the max you could hope to sell a glyph for, even though they cost 55 gold to make. Now over half of the glyphs in the AH are posted for over 200 gold (/pats self on back).

No comments:

Post a Comment